- At the end of the Training, the student will be able to:
- Use effective call greetings as a caller and a receiver.
- Project the company in a positive manner.
- Practice good telephone techniques and telephone manners.
- Use appropriate language during telephone conversations.
- Speak with an effective telephone voice.
- Use an effective approach to handle special telephone tasks like call transfers, taking messages, call holds, interruptions, and unintentional disconnects.
- Manage difficult calls.
- Phases of Professional Calls
- Phone Call Impressions
- Ending a Call/Call situations
- Before answering a Call
- While answering a call
- Placing a Call
- Before Placing a Call
- Placing a Call on-hold
- Answering Multiple Calls
- Taking Message Calls
- Someone Calls by Mistake
- Answering a wrong number
- Handling Complaints & Angry people/customers
- Telephone Etiquette
This course is offered at the Institute and is also tailor-made to suit employers who would like to train their staff at their work places.
This course is offered at the Institute (face-to-face), Blended (face-to-face and also online) and fully Online ( e-Learning).
You can register anytime and study anytime and study anywhere as long as you have access to internet and a computer/ipad or your smartphone. Once you register, then you will be given log-ins to access your materials and thereafter, once you complete your course then we shall send you your certificate in your post box or by courier. You will be required to send your e-mail address that for communication purposes.
COST: This course cost USD $ 50 or UGX. 150,000 when you study ONLINE.
MODE OF PAYMENT: You can deposit your money on our mobile money number: +256 - 772 - 443 - 327 from anywhere in the world using WorldRemit: www.worldremit.com or Western Union. You can also deposit your money on our bank account please send us an e-mail requesting for bank details:
REGISTRATION: You can Register & study anytime.
DURATION: 5 days.
AWARD: Certificate in Telephone Operation Skills & Etiquette