Duration: 12 Months
This program of studies provides the necessary training to achieve the necessary knowledge and competencies at junior management in a food and beverage or a room’s division department within a hotel organization.
Key Learning Outcomes
At the end of the course the student will be able to
- Be responsible for an operational section within a hotel within the food and beverage department or rooms division department
- Carry out contemporary systems and theories related to the administrative and operational areas in rooms division or food and beverage operations
- Comply and exhibit sound ethical behavior at the workplace, excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Deal with a number of key operational issues that might occur within a hotel or a catering organization
- Deliver economic, efficient, effective and environmentally friendly operational performance.
- Cruise Lines
- Room Service
- Conference & Banqueting
- Duty Management
- Front Office